Thursday, December 12, 7:15am
Hy-Vee Market Grille
2115 S MacArthur Blvd, Springfield, IL 62704
A recap of 2019 and a look forward to what promises to be an eventful 2020 for MacArthur Boulevard!
- Breakfast served beginning at 7:15am
- The meeting began at 7:45am.
- Membership renewal reminder: 2020 MBA memberships can be paid in person with cash, check, or credit. More info here…
- Individual: $15
- Family: $25
- Non-profit: $50
- Small business (4 employees or less): $75
- Medium business (5-15 employees): $100
- Large business (15 or more employees): $150
- Get a FREE 2021 MBA membership if you refer 2 new MBA members in 2020.
- We want to build our membership so that we have a stronger voice during the State’s improvement of the Boulevard.
- We will be selling any remaining Home for the Holidays gift boxes!
- Boxes are $48 and include shipping to their final recipient if you’re sending it as a gift. The box features Springfield and Sangamon County-made products, including: Pease’s gourmet chocolates, Custom Cup coffee, Holiday scented lip balm by Serious Lip Balm, a blanket scarf from District 23, A Shepard Fairey-inspired Abe t-shirt from Miles Tshirts, coasters from Pratt Woodworks, and a bottle opener from Engrained Brewery & Restaurant
- November 14, 2019 Meeting Minutes…